Scholarship Criteria: Applications for NNPC/MPN Undergraduate National Scholarship Awards are based on the following criteria:
Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students from every state of the Federation including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
Applications in the following list of approved disciplines will be considered:
1. Petroleum Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
5. Civil Engineering
7. Medicine (MBBS Only)
8. Agricultural Science (And related fields)
Eligibility: To be considered for this Scholarship, applicants must:
- be holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting with a minimum of 5 Distinctions.
- be registered full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University.
- Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies need not apply.
- Dependants of employees of Mobil Producing Nigeria, Mobil Oil Nigeria plc and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited are not eligible for this scholarship.
Scholarship Worth: The EEPNL scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study including air fare to and from the location of study.
How to Apply: If you are qualified and interested, please complete the 2012-2013 NNPC/MPN Undergraduate National Scholarship Application form and submit as instructed.
Shortlisted candidates should be prepared to take a skills test. Strict compliance with our guidelines is advisable.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The names will be published on this website and in National Dailies.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to come with the original and a photocopy of the following documents for screening prior to taking the qualifying Test:
1. Evidence of SSCE result or its equivalent
2. Evidence of admission into a Nigerian University.
3. Evidence of current year of study
4. Current University Identity Card.
5. Current Passport Photographs.
6. Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications not received within 2 weeks will not be accepted.
Enjoyed This Post? Please, Take 5 Sec To Share It With Your Friends. Sharing is Caring!