Areas of Study: Bachelor of Commerce majoring in one of the following:
- Business Information Technology (single major)
- Business Information Technology & Systems (double major)
- Business Information Systems (single major)
- Be an international student and hold a valid Student Visa – Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Have received a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) into an eligible undergraduate business degree and major at Curtin University in 2013
- Commencing the first semester of their first undergraduate degree at Curtin University in semester 1, 2013.
Scholarship Worth: The scholarship is valued at $5,000 in total and will be awarded to students over the period of the original course that the scholarship was offered, for example if it is a three year course they will receive $2,000 in their first year and then $1,500 in the subsequent years.
How to Apply An applicant must submit a completed application form with supporting documents attached by 4:00pm on the scholarship closing date, to the Scholarships Office at the Bentley campus.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The deadline for this scholarship is November 23, 2012.
Visit the Information Systems International Undergraduate Scholarship Programme at Curtin University Webpage for more information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Enjoyed This Post? Please, Take 5 Sec To Share It With Your Friends. Sharing is Caring!