Field(s) of Study: The scholarship is aimed at students studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu two-year international Master’s programmes:
- Architectural Design
- Astronomy and Space Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Vision and Signal Processing
- Environmental Engineering
- Ecology and Population Genetics (ECOGEN)
- Economic Geology
- Education and Globalisation (EdGlo)
- Finance (MF)
- Financial and Management Accounting (FMA)
- International Business (IB)
- Learning, Education and Technology (LET)
- Magnetic Resonance in Materials (MRM)
- Protein Science and Biotechnology
- Software, Systems and Services Development in Global Environment (GS3D)
- Synchrotron Radiation Based Science and Accelerator Physics
- Wireless Communications Engineering (WCE)
Eligibility: Applicants are eligible to apply for a University of Oulu IM Scholarship 2013-2014, if they are:
• Non-EU/EEA** citizens who do not have a permanent residence permit in Finland.
Applicants not eligible for the International Master’s Scholarship are: 1) non-EU/EEA citizens who have a permanent residence permit in Finland, 2) EU/EEA citizens or comparable persons , 3) University of Oulu students who have been accepted to study BEFORE the academic year 2012 – 13.
• Eligible to apply for a Master’s degree programme at the University of Oulu for academic year 2012 – 2013.
- The applicant has obtained their first academic degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) from a recognised institution of higher education.
- The applicant proves a high level of proficiency in English language.
- Applicants who are in their last term/semester of studies during the application period, can apply for the scholarship. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of study placement for a Master’s programme will receive a conditional scholarship offer.
How to Apply: There is no separate application for the International Master’s Scholarship. All applicants for University of Oulu Master’s degree programmes need to complete the Online Application Form. Those applicants who are applying for the University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship have to additionally complete the “Application for Scholarship,” which can be found at the end of the Online Application Form.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The deadline of applications for the International Master’s Scholarship is 31 January annually.
Visit the University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship Programme Webpage for more information on how to apply for this scholarship and other details about this scholarship.
Enjoyed This Post? Please, Take 5 Sec To Share It With Your Friends. Sharing is Caring!