Procedure for Post-UTME Screening Exercise
1. Candidates are expected to make a payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only) excluding Bank charges to e-transact at any Bank.
2. Upon making full payment, candidates are given a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for purchases of Post-UTME form on-line.
3. Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website i.e www.laspotech.net and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill-in their details and print out the screening slip
i. Click on the "2013/2014 Admission" link at the left hand corner
ii. Click on "proceed to Application Form"
iii. Click on "start new Application"
iv. Select type of programme i.e Post-UTME
v. Thereafter, complete the "Basic Data Form". Ensure that all items marked (*) are completed
vi. Then, click on "Continue"
vii. Select the means of payment applicable i.e e-transact.
viii. Select e-Transact
ix. Enter the confirmation order and receipt numbers (these are issued at the bank at the point of payment) then click "continue".
x. Complete the application form as appropriate.
4. You will equally be required and promted to upload a coloured passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
5. Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay, Click "submit application form".
6. Print out your Application form. You will be required to present this at the screening venue and also at a later date, so keep it safely.
i. UTME Result Notification Slip must be presented at the screening centres.
ii. GSM, Calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed.
iii. Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized personnel within and outside the Polytechnic will not be allowed at the screening centres durring the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
iv. Candidates are to ensure that a valid e-mail address and functional cell phone numbers are used as these will be the means of communication.
v. Purchase and submission of form on-line will close on Friday, 19th July, 2013.
Schedule of Screening Venues, Dates and Programmes
The Screening Exercise will take place between Tuesday, 30th through Thursday, 1st August, 2013.
Applicants will be duly informed on the precise date, time and venue for the screening of their respective programmes of study on the LASPOTECH website: www.laspotech.net and their respective e-mail address/cell phone (sms).
NOTE: Candidates schould note that Screening starts 9:00am each day at the screening centres and they will only be allowed into the school premises one lour (1Hr) before their scheduled screening time.
For further information, contact: Funmi (08052796145), Sola (08052796130) or Segun (08052796146).
Enjoyed This Post? Please, Take 5 Sec To Share It With Your Friends. Sharing is Caring!